Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby it's cold outside........



Posted by Picasa

The sky is blue and the sun is bright  but the mercury in the thermometer is lingering at zero degrees farenheit. There is a cold wind whistling around this old house.  I've got three things on my mind:  bed, blanket and book.  State of Wonder by Ann Patchett is the perfect read for a day like today.    It begins in Minnesota--one of my favorite places in the whole wide world--and then moves on  to the Amazon--nice and warm and steamy.    I am going to read fast so I can get to the Amazon.   But first I better put another log in the wood stove.  And then I should start  supper and pay some bills and work on my bird blog and vacuum.  The Christmas tree is still up and there is a lot of laundry and .................oh dear, what to do?  
 read read read read read cook work??????

No comments:

Post a Comment